Sunday, October 24, 2010

a step to dean's list starts tomorrow

to much dreams to pursue these days kan

FINALLY lah! i've sent all my assignments. i am soo soo relieved! phiuh. ^^
but tomorrow is the big day. my final exam started tomorrow. haven't finish covering all the lecture notes. heh! how am i gonna grab the deans lists??? come on baby!!

26th October 2010 : Critical Appreciation
29th October 2010 : Pengantar Sains Sosial
31st October 2010 : Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia
1st November 2010:Bahasa Inggeris untuk Sains Sosial
9th November 2010:Pengantar Bahasa dan Linguistik

after 2-3pm of 9th november, i'll be heading to johor bahru. yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
haih. so excited too, meeting my so-called-husband. hiihii. rindu lah! biarlah :P
well, wish me luck and please do pray for me for NUR NADIA BINTI ZAINAL ALAM SHAH will be included in the dean's lists award. insyaALLAH amiiiiinn. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment