Friday, October 15, 2010

blogging :)



hello to not that everybody will read my blog.
aww. :(

okay. about the last post. again. i'm sorry Dr Kemboja. i didn't do the tutorials.
NOW. i'll try blogging using English. :)
yeah. even though i'm not that excellent in English but i'll try. i know that sometime people laugh when they see errors in someone's English. i did. but after Dr Raihanah said that it's not wrong to speak or write broken English. well, at least you've tried right. it's the part of learning though. as for i am an ELIT student, i'll be using English for the whole 3 years of my degree program. and soon, insyaALLAH for my masters. i've said to my mum that i won't get married until i have the masters program finished. i'll be 23 at that time. haha. old lady 8)
cool huh.


continue writing :)
this afternoon, i don't know what's happening to me man. i keep on imagining my boyfriend. like i was being dreaming all day long. keep seeing him. smiling at me, waving at me, kissing my forehead and cheek and waiting for me. idk. i'm just missing him too much am i?



aww. look at boo. :)
p/s will continue later.


4 comments: