Saturday, December 4, 2010

this is so not fair! grrrr

hello people with bodies. (:

i have missed posting the journey of mine making the pancake. haihhh. sadly, tak jadi. sila gelak. ;(

i don't think my dad is being fair to his two daughters. i hate this. really hate this. yesterday my sister and the kids went to watch Rapunzel without inviting me. later that night, she packed her clothes in a big bag without telling where she'll be heading and went off the house without telling mak and even to kiss mak's hand. she was rude and always be. i don't care if she'll be reading this one day because i do have the times to have the "hating" feeling. she knew that i couldn't join the holiday because i'll be facing the jpj test this monday. well at least!!! tell me or say " jomlah". you know, like please (do) invite me even though i won't be joining you. my dad too. he always treat me and my sister unequally. she will always has more than me. i am so frustrated and dissapointed with this. thank you so much. :'( :'( :'(
fine! it's okay. i guess i'll be pushing myself and counting on my own self to have what i want andddd to satisfy the ME. go nadia!! don't have hope to other people which you can't counted on. okay tak ayat? sjkznekjiertepote*^U*&)NHJGFF <---- considered as cursing. (smirk)
not lucky enough huh? tak apa tak apa. one day you'll see the real ME, i mean the new successful ME.

2 comments:

  1. when you grow up and have children of your own , be fair ( :

    i love you do !

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhh. i will dyana and hopefully more kan. i love you too dyana. (:

    ReplyDelete