Monday, November 15, 2010

at home :D

it has been a while kan. actually, i had planned to write but the mood of writing got away. idk where the mood has gone. haha. my last 2 posts were stuck in the drafts. XD

okay. dah a week spending lepak time in the house. watching tv, lying on the couch till the tv watches me everyday. note that EVERYDAY. gila tak senonoh anank dara ni kan. hahah. peduli aih. dah memang aku pemalas. eiiiiiiiii. masyaALLAH nadia oiiiiii!
bilik jangan cakap lah. macam pig sty. oppsiee. humiliating myself.

well, tomorrow is the Aidiladha. my emak told me to clean up the house corner but my heart refused to do it and the kudrat too. biasalah pemalas kan. just wait her to get home and yell at me for not following her orders. ORDERS sei. haha.

okay. will continue watching the tv. :D

2 comments:

  1. oi mkcik,da nk kawin..jgn mls2! hahaha.mlm ni skype lg jom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. me too evryday. NOTE TAT EVRYDAY too ! ahaks ~

    ReplyDelete